Reports and data
One of the major factors influencing the growth of the market is the increasing prevalence of dry skin.
NEW YORK, NY, USA, Jan. 10, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global xerosis treatment market is expected to reach $ 10.99 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The treatment of xerosis is used for dermatological complications related to dryness of the skin. It can be caused by a lack of hydration in the skin, which can be due to aging or to underlying diseases, including diabetes.
The increasing prevalence of xerosis is driving the growth of the market. An important environmental factor for the onset of xerosis is exposure to cold or hot temperatures with low levels of humidity. Xerosis often gets worse during the winter season, when many causes contribute to dry skin, such as low humidity, and low temperatures lead to a decrease in the amount of water in the stratum corneum. In summer, continued exposure to air conditioning can cause similar effects. In addition, various medications, such as topicals or diuretics and systemic retinoids, can temporarily lead to dry skin.
One of the major factors influencing the growth of the market is the increase in the geriatric population. It is estimated that by 2050, around 16% of the world’s population will be over 65, which is expected to increase fivefold since 1950. World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations ( UN) and the EU commission all point out that aging is a significant challenge for society, which requires concentrated efforts to meet the needs of older people. The increase in the number of older people is likely to stimulate market demand in the years to come.
Get a sample of the report @
Key Offerings in the Global Xerosis Treatment Market Report:
• In-depth insight into the xerosis treatment market landscape
• Key details on regional segmentation of the Xerosis Treatment Market
• Analysis of crucial market trends with respect to current and emerging trends
• Comprehensive overview of major manufacturers and industry-leading players
• In-depth study of market segmentation and recent developments
The continued efforts of key players to develop advanced therapies and drugs, the rapid adoption of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, additive manufacturing, advertising blockchain technologies, among others, and the growing emphasis on Precision medicine have led to rapid changes in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. The legalization and acceptance of medical marijuana, the growing attention to connected devices in the healthcare industry, and the popularization of the afterlife of the pill have further revolutionized the healthcare industry. The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has played a crucial role in the advancement of the healthcare industry with a rapid shift in focus towards preventive healthcare, increased awareness of health and wellness , the growth of telemedicine and teleconsultation, and the rapid adoption of advanced technologies to meet the needs. growing patient pool.
Request a discount on the report @
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market competitive landscape to offer key insights into the leading companies operating in the market. The section examines in detail the initiatives and innovations adopted by the major players to gain a solid foothold in the market. It also provides information on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships and agreements, among others to provide a better understanding of the market.
Key companies in the market include:
Avalon Organics, Galderma Laboratories, Unilever, Croda International PLC, Dow Corning Corp., Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, United-Guardian Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Hempz, among others.
Other key findings from the report suggest
• By treatment, topical moisturizers had a substantial market share in 2018. Topical moisturizers are beneficial in the management of xerosis, with numerous studies showing improvement in skin condition compared to the use of a moisturizer. The moisturizers hydrate and hydrate the skin from active ingredients mixed in the formulation.
• By symptoms, tightness is one of the significant indications of skin dryness. Tightening occurs when there is an increase in the number of dead skin cells, imparting a layer on the surface of the skin which results in dryness, making the skin feel tight.
• By route of administration, the topical route of administration contributed to the larger market size in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 5.0% during the forecast period.
• By end users, hospitals held the largest market share in 2018 and are expected to grow at a rate of 4.0% during the forecast period. Factors, notably the existence of highly qualified health professionals and the improvement in health coverage of hospital health services of several private and group insurance plans, among others, are at the origin of the share. high hospital market share.
• The Asia-Pacific region market is expected to experience the fastest growth rate of 5.4% during the forecast period owing to improved healthcare infrastructure, increasing investment in diagnostic imaging. and a better repayment scenario.
To learn more about the @ report
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have segmented the global xerosis treatment market on the basis of treatment, symptoms, route of administration, end-users, and region:
Treatment Cause Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Symptoms Outlook (Revenue, Million USD; 2016-2027)
• Scaly skin
Administration Route Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Home care settings
The section covers a comprehensive analysis of key regions for production and consumption ratio, import / export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and presence of leading players. plan in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer country-by-country analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market and to help investors, clients, stakeholders, and firms to better understand the opportunities and growth scope of the Xerosis Treatment Market.
The regional analysis covers:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, rest of the MEA)
Request a customization of the report @
Thanks for reading our report. For more details about report and customize function, please contact us. Our team will ensure that the report is tailored to your needs.
Browse more reports:
Aneurysm Clip Market @
Bioburden testing market @
Insulin market @
Insulin Pumps Market @
Pharmacovigilance market @
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | The Web:
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
Reports and data
+1 800 819 3052 ext.
write us here
Visit us on social networks: