DUBLIN, June 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Report “Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) Treatment Market Forecast – Epidemiology and Pipeline Analysis 2022-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report examines the current graft versus host disease market scenario and its market dynamics for the period 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth catalysts, restraints, and trends. The study covers both market supply and demand. It also profiles and analyzes the major companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
The graft versus host disease market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.44% during the period 2021-2027.
- Corticosteroids accounted for a large share of more than 28.97% in the global GvHD treatment market due to its wide recommendation in first line.
- Acute GVHD (aGVHD) accounted for a significant share of 34.73% in the global graft versus host disease (GVHD) treatment market as 30%-50% of hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients develop GVHD acute.
- Men account for a large share of 59.64% in the global GvHD treatment market owing to the increase in the number of hematopoietic stem cell transplants.
Key report features:
- Detailed overview of GVHD including disease definition, classification, diagnosis and treatment regimen
- Overview of Global Graft-versus-Host Disease Treatment Market Trends in Top Eight Markets (8MM)
- Historical, Current and Projected Patient Group of GVHD in Top Eight Markets (8MM) for the Period 2018 – 2027
- Disease, Gender and Drug Class Segmentations of GVHD in Top Eight Markets (8MM)
- Historical, current and projected market size and forecast of GVHD in eight major markets (8MM) for the period 2018-2027
- In-depth analysis of market segments, which includes products, processing and competitor analysis
- Market Players Market Share, Company Profiles, Product Specifications, SWOT Analysis and Competitive Landscape
- Comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities and restraints
- Detailed overview of marketed drugs with key coverage of development activities, including sponsor name, approved indication, territory, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory designations, and other drug-related activities product
- Detailed overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic product assessment by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type and mode of action type for GVHD across the full development cycle of the product, including all clinical and non-clinical steps
- Detailed overview of clinical trial activities and therapeutic product evaluation by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type and geographic type for GVHD across all clinical stages
- Coverage of dormant and abandoned pipeline projects and reasons across GVHD
- Coverage of major milestones (product approvals/launch schedules, releases of clinical trial results, regulatory designations, licensing and collaborations, research and development progress of pipeline assets) in the GVHD space
Market Segmentation by Drug Class
- Kinase inhibitors
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- TNF-Alpha Inhibitors
- Other class of drugs
Market segmentation by type of treatment
- GVHD prophylaxis
- Chronic GVHD
- Acute GVHD
Market segmentation by gender type
- United States dominated the graft versus host disease (GVHD) treatment market by geography. However, China is expected to grow faster with a high CAGR in the market. Increasing incidence and prevalence of patients with GVHD, presence of key players, and increasing access to healthcare due to well-established healthcare infrastructure and the extensive scope of new therapies are largely behind United States market.
Market segmentation by geography
- North America
- With over 134 molecules in various stages of development, new vendors are expected to enter the market with a novel mechanism of action and improved safety and efficacy profiles compared to existing proprietary commercial drugs. for the treatment of GVHD.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (Takeda)
- Maat Pharma
- Xeni Kos
- Medac GmbH
- Jazz Pharmaceutical
- Syndax Pharma Inc.
Other Important Suppliers
- ElsaLys Biotech
- Janssen (johnson & johnson)
- Therapeutic CSA
- Sun Pharma
- Therapeutic Mink
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r6dtoh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/world-graft-versus-host-disease-treatment-market-forecast-epidemiology-2022-2027-134-molecules-in-various-stages – development-301565741.html
SOURCE Research and Markets